Just to remind everybody, COVID CONSIDERATIONS.
As this is our first event since Covid restrictions were put in place back in March 2020, we want to ensure that everyone attending is safe and feels comfortable at the event. We are therefore going to ask members to follow some simple rules when attending the event. The following requirements may be over and above those required by government but I hope you agree they are sensible and worth implementing so that all members are able to enjoy our first social events in a long while. As time passes and hopefully restrictions are gradually eased I hope that we can relax some of these requirements.
- Members should not attend the event if they are experiencing any covid type symptoms.
- You can attend anytime between 2-5pm. Don't worry if you can't make it for 2pm, having some members turn up later may be beneficial and help us to keep numbers under the current government restrictions where a maximum of 30 people are permitted to meet at an event outdoors. It will also help us with parking too.
- Members will need to sanitise their hands upon entering the property (we will provide sanitiser, although it would be good if you bring your own).
- Please wear a mask when entering the property or when socialising in the garden. Whilst there is no requirement to wear a mask outside, we suggest that when socialising or wandering around the garden you wear a mask and adhere to the 1 metre plus mask rule. If not wearing a mask, members are asked to socially distance as much as possible (2 metres).
- You may remove your mask whilst seated.
- If you cannot wear a mask for any reason please make us aware of this upon entering the property.
- To reduce contact with other members we suggest that you bring your own food/drink and if possible a light weight chair. Chairs will be available at the property but it always feels a bit safer if you can use your own.